Keyblade

Merry Christmas

| Sunday, December 25, 2011
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
In the Christmas, I want to say "Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Hope my beloved friends :
1. Healthy always
2. Happy always
3. Live in joy and peace
4. and Have all the new kindness in the new year


I also want to say 'Happy Birthday to Jesus Christ'
because today is his birthday. He has done a very big work. Help us free from the sins.Always take care of us. His love is very big and unbelieveable.
Because of him, we, human being can enjoy our life until now. We should thanks to him and don't live in sins. 


If santa is really exist, I just wish for the joy and peace gift for everyone!^_^

I'm sorry because this post posted so late, because i was very busy. But it's okay because the christmas hasn't over. Once again, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
GBU ^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next Prev